[Wikipedia-l] Video uploaded...

Stirling Newberry stirling.newberry at xigenics.net
Fri Nov 12 16:08:57 UTC 2004

I too object to using Wikipedia as a means of advancing a proprietary
product which helps fund a competing product (En carta) and other
competing proprietary products.

If Microsoft wants to promote its proprietary solutions, that is, of
course, their business. However wiki should not be in the business of
encouraging Proprietary software, since, there is no telling when at a
later time that software will be altered to include spyware, new
licensing or platform restrictions, or other forms of restrictions of
use.