Re: [Wikipedia-l] Re: An honorable compromise and no: or nb: for Bokmål?

Stirling Newberry stirling.newberry at xigenics.net
Thu Nov 11 14:25:44 UTC 2004

On Nov 11, 2004, at 9:11 AM, Lars Aronsson wrote:

> Ulf Lunde wrote:
>> But since some people on this list (notably Lars Aronsson and Lars
>> Alvik) apparently still do not get it, I will attempt some analogies
>
> Sorry, your Microsoft analogy doesn't help.  You're full of
> feminist-style rhetoric, where all opposition is disqualified as a
> matter of "not getting it".  There's nothing I can do here.  I'm glad
> I'm not part of this conflict.

Cool down. There is no particular group that has a monopoly on the
attitude "if you don't agree with me, I obviously haven't made myself
clear." More over, while the dicussion has been pointed, the
participants should be praised for patiently explaining these issues. I
don't know about other people, but I've found the exchange enlightening
and interesting, and would like to thank Mssrs Lunde and Alvik for
taking their valuable time to present differing viewpoints.