[Wikipedia-l] multilingual wikipedia

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 23:48:28 UTC 2004

I'm not 100% sure, Steve, but I think this may have been proposed before.

Unfortunately everybody's very busy ATM, and an earlier proposal to
share all media between all projects instead of having to upload it
separately, Wikimedia Commons, was just launched recently I believe
(that was another idea that lots of people had to improve things).

However that is definitely something we should pursue.

mark