[Wikipedia-l] Interview with wikipedians

John Collison john at collison.ie
Wed Nov 3 16:49:48 UTC 2004

I'm doing a project for an Irish science fair (The Young Scientist
Exhibition -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esat_Young_Scientist_Exhibition ) about
radically different methods of building online projects, namely a
conventional approach and the wiki approach. As part of this I'd like
to get a short interview done by email with as many wikipedians as
possible. I would contact people this week or at the end of the month.

Anybody willing to participate in the interview can contact me at this
email address.

Cheers,
John Collison (AKA Ludraman)