[Wikipedia-l] Problems on the Kashmiri Wikipedia

Phil Sandifer sandifer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 3 15:23:14 UTC 2004

If I recall correctly, this is the second minor Wikipedia that Node-ue
has vandalized (The last being Toki Pona). After Toki Pona, he was
narrowly not globally banned.

I suggest, based on the use of sockpuppetry here, that Node_ue is a
vandal. He goes to small Wikipedias where he thinks his actions won't
be noticed and where there aren't enough sysops to get together and do
anything regarding him.

I repeat the earlier suggestion that he should be banned from all
Wikimedia projects.

-Snowspinner