[Wikipedia-l] reports from the projects

Elisabeth Bauer elian at djini.de
Wed Nov 3 00:02:44 UTC 2004

Hello,

Inspired by the recent discussions on wikipedia-l, I've started an
experimental reports page on Meta-Wiki:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports

There are subpages for all the projects:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports/October_2004/Wikipedia
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports/October_2004/Wiktionary
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports/October_2004/Wikibooks
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports/October_2004/Wikiquote
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports/October_2004/Other_projects

The pages are intended for short reports about the projects. Please have
a look at them, and if there's no information about your project yet,
add a few sentences about the most important developments in your project.

Goal is of course to have them as complete as possible - not sure if
we'll suceed in this, though, but I would love to see for the first time
news of all projects.

greetings,
elian