[Wikipedia-l] Request for new Wikipedia: Friulian

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 01:06:36 UTC 2004

Yes, and that is why Wikipedia has something like 50 or 75 Wikipedias
with over 1000 articles, but you folks at Wikitravel only have 5
DIFFERENT LANGUAGES TOTAL!

If you guys are truly concerned about internationalism, it might be a
good idea to rethink policy a bit. If you''re not willing to change
things completely, you could at least change the numbers from 5
contributors to 4 or 3 or 2, and require less detail in reports, and
not closing down any Wiki if it has upwards of a cewrtai number of
articles.

Of course, if you guys enjoy having only a couple languages all from
rich Western European nations, I won't try to change your preferences.

mark