[Wikipedia-l] Re: Whatever the bad moments, don't forget to have fun on Wikipedia

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 17:13:31 UTC 2004

Local association = Wikimedia France

To create an association, a minimum of interested people must be willing
to make a group and work together.

There is not really a big enough group to work on the occitan wikipedia,
let alone to create and maintain a legal structure.

Ant

As for alternative logos, the french wikipedia has been using them from
time to time all along 2004.
Though a few people complain sometimes, it is generally accepted, and in
majority supported.
The main argument against is that it could be a challenge to NPOV.
This argument fades as long as we may propose logos for various events
(for example, various religious big events).