[Wikipedia-l] Re: contributions to HU wiki

Andre Engels engelsAG at t-online.de
Sun May 30 22:52:00 UTC 2004

"Ralesk Ne'vennoyx" <ralesk at livejournal.com> schrieb:
> Timwi wrote:
> > If, as I understand it, Grin is a sysop on HU, then "ordinary users" are
> > pretty much helpless against him.
> >

> It is correct what you say.

I would not say that that is true. Sysops should use restraint in
using their sysop-powers in such a matter. If he does so, being
a sysop does not put him above non-sysop regulars. Whatever the
situation is, the first thing to do would be to discuss this with
Grin, and with the other people on the Hungarian Wikipedia. If
you have tried this and failed, please at least give us an overview
of who is saying what, and do give Grin the possibility to react to
your claims.

Andre Engels