[Wikipedia-l] Re-press

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 21:35:37 UTC 2004

>This is an interesting prospect.  Still a journalist
is >a person who reports on something without becoming
a >part of the story.  Our members have some strong
>differing opinions on global warming.  If the
>distribution of WikiReaders were to take place that
>activity itself would need NPOV guidelines.

>Still I like the idea of having press accreditations
to >various events.  :-)

>Ec

Just as the german WikiReader (I suppose), the idea
would be to distribute a collection of articles from
Wikipedia, allowing anyone to understand the topic.
This would turn around the Global Warming article, but
also include all those relevant to the topic

for example

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_gas
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_dioxide (and other
GG gases)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil_fuel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deforestation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPCC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Climate_Coalition
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_controversy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_effect
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_sink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_protocol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_potential
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precautionary_principle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_of_global_warming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropogenic_global_warming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_temperature_record
...many more

As examples

Naturally, all those will have to be NPOV.

And they will help any interested person to understand
best.

Once Ed agrees with others that these articles are
neutral ...:-)