[Wikipedia-l] Elections

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at gmail.com
Sat May 15 15:35:02 UTC 2004

> I hope that in two or three years we can change the allocation
> of the seats to "one per continent" (forget about Antarctia).

"Continent" is a very ambiguous term. See [[Continent]]. Also, where
would you put Turkey? What about Russia?

And what about the whole lot of Asian people which will be crushed (no
offence) under the weight of East Asian population, with very
different kinds of concerns? The same situation happens in some other
continent-bases organizations, like the publicly selected
representative for ICANN.

I really believe that even a division among DVD regions will work
better than continents.

roozbeh