[Wikipedia-l] language limited funding/donation

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sat May 8 18:46:00 UTC 2004

Jimmy-
> At the same time, of course, I do recognize that donors care about
> what *they* care about, and frequently of course this would be their
> own language wikipedia.

We may solve this problem simply by requiring local branches to share all
proceeds with the mother organization, 50/50.

> THIS PART IS IMPORTANT -- $20,000 of new hardware is ordered and will
> be here within 2 week or so.

That sounds good! Could you send an update to Mav about our current state
of funds?

Also, are we still pursuing a refund or replacement for Geoffrin, or has
that already been addressed?

Regards,

Erik