[Wikipedia-l] language limited funding/donation

Isam Bayazidi isam at bayazidi.net
Sat May 8 10:57:13 UTC 2004

Alex Regh wrote:

>However, my guess is also that this would require *a lot* of rewriting of the
>software, so at best this can be a long-term option. But not one I'd dismiss
>right away.

Do I understand from this that the Mediawiki software have a limitation
in that regard ? I thought that there is already somehow a distribution
for the servers between English and non-English wikipedias.. as
sometimes English work, while other langs don't.. and in other times
non-English work fine, while English is not..

Does all Wikipedias currently share the same resources with equal
priorities ? or there is already certain setups that are made for Large
wikipedias such as English and German ?

Yours
Isam Bayazidi