[Wikipedia-l] [alexandre.dulaunoy at ael.be: EU Wikipedia member to speech about GNU FDL and Legal at LSM2004]

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Sat May 1 14:59:58 UTC 2004

If there is anyone who would like to speak at this meeting, which I
will be unable to attend, please make a request to me privately

They are looking for someone to speak about the GNU FDL in particular, so
the successful applicant should be able to speak about that.

----- Forwarded message from Alexandre Dulaunoy <alexandre.dulaunoy at ael.be> -----