[Wikipedia-l] concordances

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Wed Mar 31 19:40:46 UTC 2004

Given the problems with Geoffrin I have been patient in my hope that
some day our own search function will some day rise again from its ashes.

I have been having a bit of discussion with User Długosz
<http://wiktionary.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=User:D%C5%82ugosz&action=edit>
:   at Talk:Appendix:Words From Sherlock Holmes
<http://wiktionary.org/wiki/Talk:Appendix:Words_From_Sherlock_Holmes>
 on Wiktionary.  It makes me wonder how realistic it would be to have a
properly functioning search function take a text(s) that we have in
Wikisource and create a concordance to better illustrate variations in a
a word's usage over the year for purposes of building value added into
Wiktionary.

Ec