[Wikipedia-l] Tok Pisin domain

David Lucas Graves graves-herrmann at msn.com
Wed Mar 31 02:46:18 UTC 2004

Back on Intlwiki-L, I remember seeing a message from Jean-Luc Azra (a.k.a.
Milaiklainim) asking that a new domain be created for a Tok Pisin Wikipedia.
  Since then he has made excellent progress at a temporary location on the
Bislama wiki (bi.wikipedia.org).  Because all the sites to which I have
contributed had already had space allotted to them when I arrived, I have no
idea how much time and trouble are involved, but I think it would be great
if Milaiklainim could continue his work in the proper place, translate the
interface, etc., etc.  Other users have recently proposed setting up domains
for Berber and Ido, so perhaps the time is right to put in a request for Tok
Pisin.  It appears that tp.wikipedia.org has not yet been taken; might that
be a good choice?  Thanks to anyone who can help!

Flauto Dolce