[Wikipedia-l] Re: Elections

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 03:56:35 UTC 2004

Jimmy Wales wrote:

>We need to have elections for the board of directors within some time
>period after the bylaws are signed, which isn't quite yet.  (I have
>signatures from the other two, but I've delayed signing myself just to
>prevent this clock from starting to tick too soon!)
>
>There are two seats up for election, and I need to refresh my memory
>by re-reading the bylaws to get everything setup for the elections.  I
>believe we need a couple of volunteers who are not running for
>election to serve as election administrators or something like that.
>
>Please volunteer!  And I'll post more tomorrow about what we need to
>do.

I have created the following page so that information about the
elections gets on the wiki, and not just the mailing list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Elections

I apologize for the fact that this is English-centric right now. Feel
free to translate the portion relating to the Wikimedia board and post
it on as many other languages as possible.

--Michael Snow