[Wikipedia-l] DNA, mediation AND arbitration

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 04:44:01 UTC 2004

Tonight, I can't sleep.
So, I go up again.
I look at Wikipedia.
I look at the DNA article and its talk page.

I see the result of yesterday unprotection.
It looked so obvious to me what would happen.
I think of private mails.
I think of mediation failing.
I think of arbitration request.
Arbitration request rejected because not approved by Jimbo.
I see those putting oil on the fire.
I think of dispute resolution method as currently suggested.

I see what is gonna happen.
Likely... unsysoping and soft ban, right ?

And later, since nothing will be solved, hard ban ?

So mechanical.

You sure there was nothing else to do than wait, without answering,
without commenting, just wait till *that* happen ?

(shaking my head in disbelief)
(listening to heavy silence)