[Wikipedia-l] Re: The wiki software is written for wikipedia

Ashar Voultoiz thoane at altern.org
Thu Jun 10 08:38:37 UTC 2004

Tim Starling wrote:
<snip>
> Gerard.Meijssen wrote:
>  > We have just had a major disaster. What I expected in the aftermath
>  > was some consolidation. However, now the "Enhanced recent changes
>  > (not for all browsers)" in preferences is up the creek!!
>
> What's wrong with it? It looks fine to me.

Hello,

I did broke it in cvs with my huge " -> ' translation. Given I had a
teeth trouble yesterday night, I haven't been able to fix it the minute
it has been reported. But it eventually get fixed an hour (the time for
me to fix it and for someone to update the production websites).

Gerard, thanks for your reporting of this bug and my apologizes for the
trouble it caused.

--
Ashar Voultoiz