[Wikipedia-l] Re: Time to set up Wikimedia ProjectCommittees

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 07:42:34 UTC 2004

I am suddenly having doubts.
What I wrote below is my vision of Wikipedia (the big project)
I have little vision of the other projects, perhaps could other people
express their sentiments on those ?
No one made any comments ?
Does that mean everyone agree, or no one read ? :-)

I am serious there. Perhaps am I wrong on one of these points. I tried
to state the core principles of the Wikipedias. Perhaps I made a mistake
? Perhaps for example, are we planning to make people pay for it in a
while ?

Is there a ***charter*** somewhere ?

Mav, was there not a beginning of a draft of a charter somewhere ? Did
not we have a discussion about that ?

I found http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_charter, with a very
wise comment from Little Dan at the top

We need this. That is the charter that will set the ciment between the
various languages.

We need a charter.

Don't you think ?