[Wikipedia-l] Server update

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Mon Jan 26 21:16:37 UTC 2004

UPS tracking numbers say that the new servers will be delivered on
Friday.  I'm trying to clear my schedule for that entire weekend to do
everything in my power to get them installed and running for next
Monday.

Obviously, Brion is in a much better position than I am to say what
will be needed before we can switch.  But I think it'll be pretty easy
to get us more or less switched, although full use of our new
equipment (with the squids and whatnot) will of course take a bit
longer.

--Jimbo