[Wikipedia-l] Re: Bylaws

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 15:05:37 UTC 2004

All these answers are clear Jimbo :-) Thanks for the precisions.

Note : we must change some translations, as the terms we used are not
currently accurate. Perhaps Alex can help us in checking our translation ?

The important point I noted was regarding privacy (ie, possibility to be
a member and then to vote, under one's real name, while keeping relation
between real name and pseudonyme non visible).

I think this is very important, as it will allow the greatest majority
of the community to really be part of it. I am very glad of this :-)