[Wikipedia-l] foundation of a German registered association

Ulrich Fuchs mail at ulrich-fuchs.de
Sat Jan 24 08:42:23 UTC 2004

> Yes, I can see that might be possible, but it is for this reason that
> I think it wise if we consult with a German attorney.

Just got the information here on the german list that it might be *illegal*
for german attorneys to work pro bono (the money they might charge and must
charge is stricltly reglemented here, and they must not not do stick out
their head too much with anything that could be interpreted as "advertising
themselves"). So probably it will get hard to find one. We have two attornies
or at least law-professional among the german contributors (I guess), but one
prefers to stay anonym and the other already didn't want to be admin because
of the possible legal implications...

Uli