[Wikipedia-l] How about a notice like this?

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Fri Jan 23 10:57:12 UTC 2004

I would like to place a notice like this, in German, prominently on
the homepage of the German Wikipedia, and perhaps on the Recent
Changes page.

"Are you a German lawyer who is fluent in English?  The Wikimedia
Foundation is exploring what will be necessary to set up a German
nonprofit organization and needs legal assistance.  If you are willing
and able to give pro bono assistance, please contact jwales at bomis.com
in English.  Thanks!"

Could someone do that for me?

I would like to discuss with someone who can explain to me some of the
possibilities and pitfalls, so that we can move forward in our
decision making with solid information rather than speculation by
those of us who are not lawyers.

--Jimbo