[Wikipedia-l] Toolbar

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 08:27:52 UTC 2004

Erik wrote:
>I would like to apologize for being unnecessarily rude in
>defending my invention. I hope it's understandable that
>after spending several hours working on something, you
>become a bit defensive about it. Especially as I developed
>this not for me, but to help newbies.

Well when I've spent several hours on the mailing list over a certain issue, I
sometimes loose some objectivity and civility. So I accept your apology and
hope that you will accept mine.

It may be that I'm used to it now and know how it works, but I've just played
with your little toy again and it doesn't seem that horrible in its half
disabled state.

Saying something like "Formating example bar" above the toolbar would probably
shut me up on this issue. :)

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)