[Wikipedia-l] Re: the tool bar : disable it in some browsers (or fix

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Wed Jan 21 23:32:39 UTC 2004

David-
> OK. Well I'm another user and I tried it with three different browsers.
> Unfortunately, it seems to be completely broken in my primary browser,
> Safari, unless I use the debug menu to set the user-agent to Konq or Mac IE.

That should be fixed in CVS. The problem is that Safari identifies as
Mozilla.

> However, I'm not in love with the icons. They look like buttons but
> don't have a "pushed" state

I'm not sure if adding a mouseover effect would make sense, but if you
think so, feel free to submit pushed state buttons.

> Also, most of the icons are not universally recognizable and should be
> replaced with unambiguous text.

I would prefer it if they were replaced with better buttons :-). If you
have any ideas, the template is at
http://scireview.de/temp/button_template.gif

Regards,

Erik