[Wikipedia-l] the tool bar : disable it in some browsers (or fix

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 21:35:24 UTC 2004

Erik wrote:
>Daniel-
>> A developer who engages in a CVS commit war in opposition to the
>> consensus of the other developers
>
>That's utter and complete bullshit. I'm very disappointed - why do you
>have to resort to lies to make your point?

Wasn't there a consensus on the IRC channel that the feature was not ready for
immediate implementation?

Do you deny that you then deleted Tim's site-wide switch that turned your
feature off?

I heard about this *after* I wrote an email defending you and your actions.
That disappointed me.

But I see that things seem to have settled down some, so I apologize for
implicating that the CVS commit war was ongoing.

-- mav