ISBN numbers (was, Re: [Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikipedia funds)

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Jan 21 04:29:53 UTC 2004

I do this a lot, but after all I am a book seller. I think it is very
helpful to someone who regularly buys books and helps them find one at a
reasonable cost once they learn how to use the various links offered.
(Although I think Wikipedia has too many choices presented, many of them
poor choices for one reason or another)

And yes, when I get going good I will look up every edition of a book and
make comments on availablily and cost.

Fred