[Wikipedia-l] New edit modus

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Sun Jan 18 22:55:15 UTC 2004

Eloquence (Erik Moeller) wrote in part:

>Tillwe wrote:

>>One of this browsers is Netscape 7.1, and if I understand the discussion
>>at the village pump correclty, Mozilla won't work correctly, too.

>No, you didn't understand it correctly. Please refrain from further
>whining until the feature is actually activated.

This response isn't very useful for those of us
that have only read about this on this mailing list.
Tillwe's fears, if grounded, would make it a bad thing
the moment that the feature is activated at all.
Now, his fears may well be groundless, as you imply,
but the people on the mailing list don't know that.
(The word "whining" is especially unproductive.)

-- Toby