[Wikipedia-l] referrals (was: Wikipedia funds)

Peter Gervai grin at tolna.net
Fri Jan 16 13:11:52 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 06:02:15AM +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
> Lance Murdoch <wikipedia-l at lancemurdoch.org> writes:
>
> > Not much of an intrusion, and it would bring in some bucks for Jimbo the
> > capitalist who runs Wikipedia.
>
> And what will be the next proposal?  Removing the other external
> booksellers because they don't bring in money?

Excuse me to point out that this comment was as constructive as bombing
Hirosima.

Naturally following your direction it is LOGICAL that modifying the amazon
links means reading wikipedia going to cost you 5 EURO/read (reloads are
half priced), and you have to send your youngest virgin daughter to the
Wikipedia staff at new years eve.

And quite naturally we have to sacrifice you at the moment you make a
derogatory comment about any editors.

Oh, you're dead.

:-)

Peter

ps: lighten up. these people aren't that bad that those all out there.