[Wikipedia-l] German Wikipedia Complainability Status

Peter Gervai grin at tolna.net
Thu Jan 15 13:16:14 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 11:35:57AM -0800, Jimmy Wales wrote:

> ...  So, I'm loaning everything I've
> got available to Wikipedia just as fast as I can make it available.

...and still it's you to blame. Gawd, I like end users. :-)

Oh, by the way, THANKS for all the efforts and contributions you continously
make to keep things running. I'm sure most of us lurkers appreciate and
value your and Brion's efforts without telling it on the list everytime
someone loudly complains.

Peter