[Wikipedia-l] Wikimedia PayPal donations for 2003 page updated/fixed

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 17:22:51 UTC 2004

While adding running balances to the summaries I discovered that the numbers
didn't add up. After some trial and error I fixed the errors. The biggest
problem was that many of the e-check PayPal transactions were erroneously
marked as "cleared" when they should have been marked as "uncleared" - this
mislabeling is frustrating but I know how to spot this in the future.

I am now very confident in the accuracy of these data.

http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_PayPal_donations_for_2003

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)