[Wikipedia-l] Wikimedia PayPal donations for 2003

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 14:07:39 UTC 2004

A month, by month summary and links to each month's detailed PayPal
transactions is now on Meta. For privacy purposes all names, email addresses,
and other personal info has been removed from the data.

If I have blotted out your name and/or user name in a comment field and you
want to have your name and/or user name restored then just email me, drop a
message on my Meta talk page or fix the page yourself. :-)

NOTE: This page and its subpages will probably be protected in a day or two.
http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_PayPal_donations_for_2003

If my presentation of the data is unclear, then please say so on the talk
page.

Source file (OpenOffice Calc format - feel free to add graphs or better
formating/analysis):
http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Wikimedia_PayPal_History_(Aug-Dec_2003).sxc

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)

PS Ray Saintonge has also developed a daily summary but I haven't had time to
double check the data he used to obtain those numbers (there were several
errors in the data I gave him).