[Wikipedia-l] Sites mirroring Wikipedia [Ex: mirror of Dutch Wikipedia]

Ruimu ruimu at uestc.edu.cn
Sun Jan 11 04:27:37 UTC 2004

Scanning my logs, I discovered few sites using Wikipedia articles.

http://www.infosearchpoint.com/display/Chinese_poetry
http://sciencedaily.com/encyclopedia/I_Ching
http://nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Yi-Jing

Is there a page in Wikipedia where to build this list, so developers can
check if those "mirrors" aren't harmful for servers ?

- Infosearch seems to be simply a variant of WP.
- Sciencedaily seems to be a commercial website for students
- Nationmaster seems to be a big container for data and info on countries,
but I found weird results on religion pages (I hope it's a bug).