[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikipedia-l Digest, Vol 7, Issue 42

Dan Miller meelar2 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 22:18:48 UTC 2004

> Unfortunately, and I'm as guilty of this as any of
> us, doing work like
> this -- approaching people to try to get not just
> standard permission
> but a free license -- will involve stepping outside
> our comfort zone,
> which is "sit and type on the Internet".
>
> --Jimbo

I'm not so sure.  The other day I contacted the
Democratic National Committee, asking them to release
a photo for [[Terry McAuliffe]].  If they don't get
back to me by the end of the week, I'll consider
another line of attack, but some places might have
people to handle this, even online.

Meelar

=====
Kiss Me I'm Irish!