[Wikipedia-l] What would Richard Stallman say?

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sun Feb 22 22:41:29 UTC 2004

    > This text, with no link and no details about the image, would name and
    > shame the Foobar company, but would not help Foobar sell copies of the
    > image.

    Bad idea. Maybe if they try to sue use for no good reason or violate
    the license, but any other offence is not in the free spirits I have.

It appears you disagree with me on something.  I can't tell what the
issue is, though.

    BTW: What is your opinion on who manages the copyrights of IP-users?

I cannot understand this either.  What are "IP-users"?  If I guess
that "IP" stands for "intellectual property", I still can't understand
what the question means; but please don't *ever* use the term
"intellectual property".  It spreads bias and confusion.

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html.