[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikisource

Tim Starling ts4294967296 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 06:59:46 UTC 2004

Ray Saintonge wrote:
>I have been asking for admin status at Wikisource for some time, and have
>received no meaningful response - either positive or negative.  The sink
>there is getting full of dirty dishes, and nobody seems able or willing to
>wash them.
>
>I would appreciate it if someone would act upon this.
>
>Ec

Angela asked me yesterday to make ArnoLagrange, Samuel, Menchi and Yann
sysops on Wikisource, which I did immediately. She also said:

<Angela> Eclecticology also nominated himself, but it hasn't been
seconded. And strangely no one seconded mav

Are you telling me she was mistaken in her understanding of Wikisource
sysopping policy? Should I make Ec and Mav sysops despite the lack of a
seconder?

-- Tim Starling