[Wikipedia-l] What is the purpose of this mailing list ??

Benedikt Mandl benedikt.mandl at gmx.at
Wed Aug 25 16:04:34 UTC 2004

Dividing our biology contributor base between two separate projects that
have a great deal of overlap is a HUGE mistake. >
> -- Daniel

I think you made your point very clear in several e-mails and there are
other people who support your point of view - but on the other hand I
think it has become obvious that a big number of people supports the
wikiSpecies. Your arguments didn't convince them and repeating them again
and again won't change that.

WikiSpecies will evolve. I understand your worries and will respect them,
please respect other people's ambitions to create wikiSpecies.

Benedikt

--
NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher für e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail