[Wikipedia-l] Developers needed!

James R. Johnson modean52 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 24 20:35:00 UTC 2004

>A great many species will only be covered at the genus level since there
isn't much known about them individually. This  >is not a problem.

>The overlap between this proposed project and Wikipedia is simply too great
and will thus harm our coverage of taxa and  >species by dividing that
aspect between two different projects.

>-- mav

For those species of dubious classification, known only at genus-species,
how about putting them into one of the Kingdoms (for animals, that's easy,
but with protozoa, bacteria, plants, that'd be a bit more difficult) or in a
category "Unknown Classification" and ask for more info on that species from
users.

James