[Wikipedia-l] Developers needed!

James R. Johnson modean52 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 24 02:08:19 UTC 2004

Would the w-species give EVERY species a place, even extinct ones?  And how
would species of unknown or questionable placement work (dinosaurs to birds,
or perhaps dimetrodons)?  Hopefully w-species could come up with an ordering
system, so that if one person were to edit the species' page, say the genus
changed, it would change elsewhere on the w-species automatically?  Say homo
sapiens were renamed to jimbo sapiens.  Then all the links or redirects
would alter accordingly, perhaps through a webbot or automatic crawler?

James