[Wikipedia-l] Developers needed!

James R. Johnson modean52 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 24 01:49:00 UTC 2004

Or maybe just have a wikispecies that allows you to navigate via Kingdom,
Phylum, Subphylum, and so on, down to species (or go directly via binomial
nomenclature to the wikipedia) and then go to the wikipedia article, by
having links to each language's version of that article.  At least that way,
the language teams would know which animals they have yet to write about.

James