[Wikipedia-l] Re: Lb: Language Questions

Henry H. Tan-Tenn share2002nov at lomaji.com
Wed Aug 11 22:09:33 UTC 2004

Ewen Caroline wrote:

> Oh and we still need a Logo. It has been requested for quite some time now
> but no one seems to be working on it so far. How long does that usually
> take ?

Oh, btw, although there are requests to make logos on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_logos#Requests ,I believe
Nohat would like people to make the request on his talk page instead.
 From his user page:  "If you want me to make a new logo or a new
version of a logo, please indicate the contents of the logo on
meta:Wikipedia in other languages and leave me a note on my talk page".

It took me a while to figure out....