[Wikipedia-l] Re: Request for the second Serbian Wikipedia

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sun Aug 8 23:00:47 UTC 2004

millosh wrote:

>You say that I work against the decision of community... Scripts are not the problem, I understand functions of bots. The problem is decision of community, and this is not to work in Latin alphabet on sr:.

This is puzzling.  If nobody wants a Latin alphabet version than why are
we even bothering with this conversation?

If a significant minority wants to have a Latin version, then a majority
vote against that should not be an excuse for restricting the rights of
the minority.  It appears that the technical means are available that
will allow the two versions to co-exist in one project.

Ec