[Wikipedia-l] Re: User:Fire, information as a key

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 08:40:30 UTC 2004

I think all this misunderstanding would not have happened if you had
explained what you were doing Fire. Most of the disputes seem to come
from action from person A, misunderstood by person B.

As mediators often say, most disputes have two sides.

So, while it is good that person B try to take more time to understand
what occured and perhaps ask privately at first, it is also good that
person A avoid this to happen in taking care of explaining what is going on.

A link to the request on meta pasted in the user page.
Or a short explanation left in the banning comment would be likely to do
the trick.