[Wikipedia-l] Re: New wikipedias: tpi, tp, io

Evan Prodromou evan at wikitravel.org
Sun Apr 4 18:18:33 UTC 2004

    KE> This is not the right approach; if there is no code assigned
    KE> and if it is an artificial language, use "art-" as a prefix:

    KE>     art-toki-pona.wikipedia.org

I thought 'x-' was the recommended prefix. 'x-toki-pona'.

On this subject: isn't the toki pona Wikipedia just going to have,
like, 12 articles? It's a minimal conlang language that explicitly
renounces talking or writing about complicated, technological, or
other 'bad' subjects.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou <evan at wikitravel.org>