[Wikipedia-l] Voting versus consensus

Gutza gutza at moongate.ro
Sat Sep 27 03:10:53 UTC 2003

Stevertigo wrote:

>Gutza-- why dont you now put some energy into
>developing some variants of the PM logo--- its the
>winning concept, accept it, now please give it some of
>your touch that it might be more pleasing to the
>displeased.

You are right, I'm whining too much, and I hate to do it. The problem is
that I find the very concept to be tainted, it's not like you have to
work with puzzle pieces, you have to work with a ball made of puzzle
pieces. And there's not a lot you can do with that. Well, I did give it
a try this afternoon, and I'll probably give it a try tomorrow as well
if I find the time, but the results in this afternoon have been... well,
they made me write the e-mails I did, need I say more? :)

Gutza