[Wikipedia-l] New logo and further process

Thomas Corell corell at corell.dyndns.org
Sat Sep 27 01:24:03 UTC 2003

After reading all these Mails about the logos, I'm very happy and have
the feeling that the weekend will be fine.

- I din't voted (saved a lot of time downloading and choosing a logo)
and I don't have the feeling of missed something important
- I'm impressed of Eric - playing voting master, get these unlucky
results and still not exploded  - wow!
- I learned a lot about voting and started to like dicatorship

My propoal for this weekend: take a good sleep, write a fine wikipedia
article, take another sleep to think about democracy and accepting
decisions and take all a lot easier.

Happy Weekend
--
Smurf
I talk about Wikipedia not about [[Image:Logo]]