[Wikipedia-l] Re: Fundraising

Paul Ebermann Paul-Ebermann at gmx.de
Sat Sep 27 00:43:38 UTC 2003

"Jimmy Wales" skribis:
> Ray Saintonge wrote:
> > There has never been a community decision to keep this information
> > secret.
>
> What's secret?  There are no secrets here.  I just posted all the
> details of the current account balances at the bank and at PayPal a
> few days ago.

Seems that the finances are the most transparent
part up to now.

> Here's a link to the Florida state government website with information
> about the nonprofit filing:
> http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?a1=DETFIL&n1=N03000005323&n2=NAMFWD&n3=0000&n4=N&r1=&r2=&r3=&r4=WIKIMEDIAFOUNDATION&r5=

"REFRESH is not supported for this page.
 Please use your browsers' BACK arrow to return to the previous page."

And http://www.sunbiz.org/ says:

    Due to scheduled maintenance, the system will be unavailable
    from 5 p.m., Friday (9/19) to 8 a.m., Monday (9/22), and
    from 5 p.m., Friday (9/26) to 8 a.m., Monday (9/29).

OK, I'll try again on monday ...

Paul