[Wikipedia-l] New logo and further process

Gareth Owen wiki at gwowen.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 13:50:49 UTC 2003

"For the logo of a serious encyclopedic project contributed by thousands of
 people world-wide and trying to compete world-famous encyclopedias worth
 thousands of dollars a copy, I, Gareth William Owen, being of sound mind and
 only slightly knackered body, am against the concept of a stylized human
 silhouette and I support the concept of a ball made of coloured puzzle
 pieces".

PS : When did we become serious?
--
Gareth Owen
"I love the wikipedia, but sometimes I get the impression that certain people