[Wikipedia-l] Vote on voting method for final round

Jake Nelson jnelson at soncom.com
Thu Sep 11 18:29:30 UTC 2003

Guillame, what you're talking about is exactly the stuff I'll write about on
that page, but didn't include in the mail because I couldn't figure out how
to say it well (and it was long). And that Babelfish translation was quite
understandable, I think. (Not as good as your English, despite what some may
say, but understandable.) And while German, Japanese, and Esperanto
currently top my list of languages to learn in the near future, maybe I'll
try to pick up some French. :)

-- Jake